Sunday, January 10, 2010

Get to know Kane...

So, this is my very first blog entry so I feel that it would be appropriate for you guys to get to know me, and my cast of characters. First, a lil (or a lot) about yours truly. I'm your typical 23 year old dude. I'm a twitter fiend, I'm not one to really bite my tongue. I say whats on my mind even though sometimes I should probably just shut the hell up. I'm NOT a Beyonce stan. I like to call myself "pro-Bey" or an Beyonce enthusiast even. So, there will be some post where she shall be mentioned. I plan to use this blog as a candid look into my life. Yeah, I post like crazy on twitter, and I'm pretty open, but, this will be much more intimate. I'll be posting shit as though I'm the only one reading this. So I hope y'all get to know a lot about me, including the TMI stuff...lol.
Now, there are quite a few people who will be mentioned often so you should probably get to know them now.

Lady: Lady is my best friend, my female counterpart, like me, she's strong willed, stubborn, and says what ever is on her mind. Oh, and she is a new found Lesbione...

Duke: Duke is my male best friend, usually the one to make the wrong decisions, he's still a good person to have in your circle, talented beyond measure, he's my barber, he draws, he works on cars, he's a father. The last title is his drive, he's the definition of a hustler.

Wifey: Duke's on again, off again girlfriend, she attends a prestigious university in W. Lafeyette, Indiana. She's the youngest, and the most trouble sometimes...lol...always the first to wanna party, alot of drunken blogs will be because of Wifey.

Sis: My sister, she can be a bit of a hard ass at times, but she's cool. But she pushes my buttons more than anyone else...lol...

Dramatic: Dramatic is one of my brothers from another mother, he can be a bit abrasive and even though we are closer than most blood siblings, we can fight like cats and dogs at the drop of a dime.

Drizzy: My other brother from another mother. Grad student, kinda quiet, I think out of all my friends, we argue the least. He can be kinda nonchalant, but that doesn't mean that he's oblivious to the things thats goin on, so don't try it.

So thats my family. I love em, and they will be mentioned often so I really hope you were paying attention.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment