Friday, January 29, 2010

Decisions...Decisions....

So as it seems, the bitch ass upper management of Borders has decided to contest my unemployment payments. Basically, I could lose the small income that I have. Jobs aren't calling, I don't even have any interviews set up. So where does that leave me? Broke and jobless. So, what are my options really? Well, (in the event that they cut off my unemployment)I can sit around the house with no money, and apply for jobs all day online, (since I won't have money to actually catch the bus)I can lose my damn mind from being broke as fuck all the time, or I can join the military. There are many who I feels like theres another option, but PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS...
I'm not saying I wanna go because I feel that its the best thing to do, or even because I really want to, but I see no other options, either that, or apply to be a cop...and either one doesn't fit me at all...so I'm waiting to hear from the unemployment people and I have to wait til then to make a decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment