Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Change Gon' Come...

So, I have like three major things to talk touch on today, so I'm gonna try not to keep you long. Lets jump right into it then, shall we?
Lady, Duke, and myself had our talk Sunday night, and we aired out our grievances with each other, and we owned up to all wrongdoing. All was well with us, except Lady said something that didn't sit too well with me. "Y'all made me look stupid, I've been defending y'all to Prince(ss) Charming, while she tellin' me y'all ain't my real friends..."

Time. OUT.

The way that sounds is that this chick (Prince(ss) Charming) has been telling Lady that Duke and I aren't good friends, BEFORE this stuff happened. Now, I told Wifey about what was said, and she agrees that maybe that was something that should've been kept between them. Now, everyone who knows me closely knows that I'm not the biggest fan of lesbians. Before y'all start a whole debate and start calling me hypocritical, I don't hate them, nor do I dislike them wholly, just not the biggest fan. But, I digress. So, I already have feelings about this chick, and for her to speak out of place about a friendship that doesn't concern her kind of leaves me with a sour taste. I would hate to have to hate her all because the lesbian can't keep her mouth shut and know her role. I hope Prince(ss) Charming realized that we were here before her, and we for damn sure ain't going NOWHERE.

So my second issue is this, I'm back on the grind trying to find a job. I had a preliminary phone interview with a place, and admittedly its not really where I would like to work, but at this point, beggars can't be choosers. But tomorrow, Lady, Duke, and myself will be doing apps, dropping resumes, and basically putting in the leg work to get back on our feet. I mean I'm goin EVERYWHERE. But here's the the dilemma, after telling Sis about the phone call, first thing out her mouth is, "Well, what shifts will they have you working?" and I immediately knew what she was getting at...who's gonna take the kids to school and pick them up? Well, Im not shorting myself on any hours or money, nor am I turning down a job so that her life will be more convenient. I dont mind helping, but its time I refocus on myself.

I'll let y'all know know how the hunt went, but I have a REAAAALLLLY GREAT feeling about this.

FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment