Friday, December 3, 2010

Chapter 4: Hasaan

"Where the fuck you been nigga? I been blowing your phone up all night!"
"Look Kendra, I'm still too hungover to be dealing with this shit right now. I was with Marco. He got drunk, I took him home and crashed over there. So, chill the fuck out. I'm goin to grab a shower."
"You expect me to believe you was with that fag?"
I hated when Kendra got pissed, she says shit that she soon comes to regret. She was in my face, and all I could think about was Marco.
"First of all, yes I do expect you to believe me because I'm telling you the truth. Second, you better watch your mouth. He's never done anything to you for you to call him out his name. What the fuck is your problem? Look, like I said we went to our boys house, got shit faced, and Marco was puking all over the place. I couldn't leave my boy like that."
Kendra always held this irrational jealousy towards Marco's friendship with me. Until last night, Marco had never done so much as looked at my ass. I walked past Kendra and hopped in the shower. I couldn't believe that I had sex with Marco last night. I wondered if he really didn't remember anything. How did this happen? Why didn't I stop him from kissing me? I couldn't wrap my mind around none of this shit.
Just as I was about to hop out the shower Kendra decided to join me. She knew she was wrong, and this was her way of apologizing. As she washed my back, my mind wandered, flashes of Marco's flesh flooded my mind, and blood flooded my meat. I turned around and Kendra immediately dropped to her knees, I leaned back and let the water run down my chest and stomach as I imagined it was Marco on his knees giving me head. Kendra wasn't nearly as skilled. I told her to get up and turn around, I bent her over and hit it from behind. I tried to drown out Kendra's moans as I reenacted the night before. I closed my eyes and grabbed her hips and before I knew it I was slamming into Marco, I thought about how tight he was and I lost it. It happened, I had bust the fattest nut. I turned around washed up and hopped out the shower. It was official, I couldn't get Marco off my mind. I started to call him, but I decided to wait, I knew Derick would be leaving for work tonight and Marco definitely wasn't gonna talk while he was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment